If you want to explore the world through a new perspective, GRAVEL wheels are the best option for an all arround use.
The perfect combination of strength and lightness, designed for the use of tires up to 48 for greater comfort and traction, even on the most winding paths.
MSRP: 1.345 €
Disc brake technology gives you added braking control.
The 24 spokes at front and rear for optimized brake power distribution.
Front hub have the optional 12mm or 15mm thru-axle or quick release
Rear hub have the optional for 12×142 thru-axle or quick release
Brake system Center Lock or IS available, also Freewheel Shimano, XDR or Campagnolo like optional driver body.
A new era of wheels
The Prototype Gravel specific carbon fiber is designed for withstand the hardest terrain without ever being afraid.
As such, the tire bed has been developed for use with 48 tires and is capable of withstanding frequent tire installations and removals.
Performance and reliability are our main concerns.
A disc brake-specific carbon fiber wheel designed from the ground up to be the ultimate GRAVEL wheelset.
Experience a new perspective of discovering the world for yourself.
The next step rims to increase your bike’s performance.
- Material: full carbon
- Width clincher (inner/outer): 22/30mm
- Profile: 45mm
- Type: tubeless ready
- Rim shape: symmetric
- Model: SP Disc
- Material: Aluminium light-force
- Bearings: sealed – PROTOTYPE PRO 2
- Braking System: Center-Lock
- Clamping: thru-axle or QR
- Size: 650B
- Type: Tubeless ready
- Width: 32 to 48
- Max. Pressure: 140psi / 9bar
Spokes and Nipples
- Model: round 1.7
- Type: straight pull
- Spoke material: sandvik
- Nipple material: aluminium
- Front wheel
- Cap: 9x100mm/ 10x100mm / 12x100mm / 15x100mm
- Rear wheel
- Cap: 10x135mm / 12x135mm / 12x142mm
- Freewheel Body Options: Shimano 10-12s / Sram XDR / Campagnolo
- Ceramic Bearings: yes
- Color: white or black decal
Wheelset and weight
- Discipline: CX / Gravel
- ASTM: 2 – ASTM List
- Weight limit: 100kg
- Weight clincher: 1550gr
- Include accessories: user manual, rim tape
- Note: The weights indication is just a reference value.