A whole new product for the most demanding athletes!
Heavy duty Carbon wheels (Enduro & E-MTB), the new FLASH range has been developed for a sporty E-MTB, can handle easily the extra torque generated by the E-bike.
Performance and durability are supposed to satisfy requirements of the most ambitious E-MTB riders.
MSRP: 1285 €
Marcio Ferreira “GOLIAS” has proven the quality and reliability of new Flash Carbon, the DH European Champion jersey is the result …
- European DH Champion – Masters
- 3x Enduro National Champion – Masters
- DH National Champion – Masters
Performance and reliability are our main concerns.
Developed in partnership with National and European Down hill Champions athletes, in search of rigidity and fiabulity in the most demanding descents.
In the first year of testing the new Flash Carbon soon demonstrated the excellent characteristics that soon became victories in important national and international competitions.
Little details make a big difference.
Flash Carbon wheels are equipped with reinforced spokes designed for the toughest conditions but always preserving an acceptable weight.
Extra wide rim to hold tires from 2.1 to 2.5 allowing the athlete to make a choice of tires according to their use.
In this model there is an optional steel axle and steel freewheel, so that the reliability is constant, even in E-Bikes where there is a much higher torque and the material suffers higher tensions..
Use every inch of the track!
Accelerate, corner and sprint faster with lighter, stiffer wheels.
All the details make the difference.
The 30mm inner wide rim offers perfect tire integration even with 2.5 tires and makes the sidewall of the tire more “straight” increasing cornering accuracy.
With 28mm profile, 36mm width, full-carbon rim offers the perfect transfer to the ground of every watt you put on your bike, producing a instant acceleration.
If you want superior reliability you can choose the optional steel axle and steel freehub.
Flash Carbon wheels are equipped with reinforced spokes designed for the toughest conditions even thought to withstand the extra torque generated by the E-Bike, but always preserving an acceptable weight.
- Material: full carbon
- Width (inner/outer): 30/36mm
- Profile: 28mm
- Type: tubeless ready
- Rim shape: hookless
- Size: 27.5″ / 29″
- Model: FSL 3.0 Extreme
- Material: Aluminium
- Bearings: sealed – PROTOTYPE PRO 2
- Braking System: IS (6-bolt)
- Clamping: thru-axle or QR
- Size: 27.5″ / 29″
- Type: tubeless or tubeless ready
- Width: 2.1 to 2.5
- Max. Pressure: 60psi /4bar
Spokes and Nipples
- Model: rounds
- Type: J bend
- Spoke material: sandvik – reinforced
- Nipple material: aluminium
- Front Wheel
- Caps: 15x110mm (Hub FSL 3.0 110)
- Caps: 9x100mm/ 15x100mm (Hub FSL 3.0)
- Hub: Lefty / Lefty Supermax
- Rear Wheel
- Caps: 12x148mm (Hub FSL 3.0 148)
- Caps: 10x135mm/ 12x142mm (Hub FSL 3.0)
- Front caps: std
- Freewheel Body Options: Shimano 11, Sram XD or Micro Spline
- Ceramic Bearings: no
- Color: white or black decal
- Optional Extreme: steel axle and Shimano steel freeweel (E-Bikes)
Wheelset and weight
- Discipline: E-Bike / AM
- ASTM: 3 – ASTM List
- Weight limit: 110kg
- Weight (29″ boost): 1680gr
- Include accessories: user manual, UST rim tape, valves
Note: The weights indication is just a reference value.